Postet av Adam og Eva den 17. Sep 2013
Camille Styles viser oss en kjempe enkel hverdags hestehale med en tvist!
Slik gjør du det;
- Pull hair in to a mid-height ponytail.
- Pull a small section of hair out from ponytail, and wrap around elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
- Tie a small, clear elastic around ponytail approximately three inches down from the base of the ponytail to create your first “section”. Then carefully separate this first section in half as pictured to create a hole.
- Flip remaining tail over and pass through the hole created in step 3.
- Pull tail through and adjust as needed.
- Use a clear elastic to tie off a second section of hair, approximately three inches below the first. Repeat steps 3-5.